Monday, August 9, 2010

Games Where Your Avatar Can Get Pregnant

Separations

I understood, you know, to feel physically close. The other day, in particular, I was napping on the sofa, I felt that I was there, soft, close to me, your breath on my face, your body next to mine but not too much, it was hot. I know that these mental tricks are very dangerous, but I indulged in the pleasant sensation could touch you. It is a secret of mine, a love blinking, I was able to hate this time for months, but eventually I succumbed. And then I paid with the anguish of this latest separazione. Tutto il giorno che avrei potuto picchiare qualcuno, che sono stato a prendere l'acqua, che ho fatto il te e l'ho messo in frigo, che sono andato al cinema e ho incontrato qualcuno.
Si è stato un bene distrarmi, ma ora ho molto sonno e domani cambierà, tra rimproveri e facce torve, nel rimpianto di non averlo mai detto. Con il dubbio di aver fatto male, quando mi è parso di sentire il cinguettio della tua voce a non rompere quel vetro con le nocche nude della mano

0 comments:

Post a Comment